I am noob

orgathon

I am noob

Postby orgathon » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:25 pm

Hello noobs, :noob:
My name is Seth. I am a 23 y/o cowboy/mechanic from the land of enchantment (New Mexico). I am a member of the legendary clan soe (I am the only one who still plays bo1). I am really good at making bad jokes and donating kills to Kami's pro pipe. I am very proud of the fact that I was once banned from roc for tbagging shepherd, although I don't mind the rest of roc guys. I also play pubg, roe, and aoe2 on occasion.
:wave:
I am big noob :winkextra:

BigB

Re: I am noob

Postby BigB » Thu Dec 26, 2019 4:38 pm

Whats up orgathon welcome i talk to you the other day playing blops i also play Pubg and some of the other members play PubG.
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Duk1NG

Postby Duk1NG » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:12 am

My name is soe the noob

orgathon

Postby orgathon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:21 am

Duk1NG (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE')))(!empty($user->lang['COLON'])) ? $user->lang['COLON'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'COLON')))My name is soe the noob

No, that is my name. You can't have it. sorry :blush2:
I am big noob :winkextra:

MadRocker

Postby MadRocker » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:44 pm

Howdy Orgathon, Im all over the place with games, World of Warships/Tanks,Apex Legends, MW 2019, Battledfield 4.. I still jump into the OG MW, MW2, and World at War servers at times. I'm from the armpit of the U.S,.. New Jersey
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

hogheadkills

Postby hogheadkills » Sat Dec 28, 2019 10:57 am

Howdy Hog here from the mostly sunny Calif, im 63 play bf4 often bf1 sometimes and Pubg every so often. I've been gaming since most of you were in diapers :laughinghard: still have ghost recon but haven't played it in so long. Might get mw2019.

Return to “Tell us who you are”